Transform your Passion
into your Profession
The flagship program at the Global Institute of Sports Business is the GISB Post Graduate Program in Sports Management course. This is a full-time 20-unit intensive, informative and experiential higher education course specializing in the business of sports. The program is certified by UMass Amherst’s Mark H. McCormack Department of Sport Management, the World’s No.1 Program with over 40 years of extensive experience in designing and delivering Sports Management courses.
The Transformation Begins | Course Curriculum
The students pursuing the GISB Certificate in Sports Management program will have over 750 hours of classroom engagement broken up into 3 categories of courses: Foundation, Core Sports Courses and Special Modules.
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Behaviour & Culture
- Awareness & Self - Development
- Decision Making
- MS Office Proficiency
- Sports Organization
- Sports Law
- Sports Product
- Sports Finance & Accounting
- Market Research & Analytics / Sports Technology
- Sports Strategy
- Event, Venue & Facilities Management
- Broadcast, Media & Communication
- Athlete Acquisition & Management
- Art of Negotiation
- Sports Science
- Sports Leadership
- Sports Infrastructure
- Sports Entrepreneurship
The Global Institute of Sports Business has affiliated with some of the top global and domestic sports organizations to further the
student experience through customized projects, case studies, guest lecturers and internship / placement opportunities.
The total tuition for the 15 month 20-unit program is INR 12 lakhs + taxes broken up into 3 instalments:
|INR 2 lakhs||Upon time of acceptance|
|INR 4 lakhs||Before the course commences|
|INR 6 lakhs||3 months into the program|
The fees payable under are exclusive of tax and tax will be charged extra as applicable.
Tuition Fees include the following:
- 5 Foundation Courses
- 20 Units of Sports Courses
- Transportation to and from Industry Day events
- Ground transportation and accommodation during International study trip
- Guaranteed internship opportunities
- Professional placement opportunities across the sports landscape
Connect with Us
Our admissions officers are available to you to guide you through life at GISB and answer your specific questions about the experience.
They can help you connect to faculty and give you access to live webinars and other interaction opportunities.