Transform your Passion
into your Profession
The flagship program at the Global Institute of Sports Business is the GISB Post Graduate Program in Sports Management course. This is a full-time 20-unit intensive, informative and experiential higher education course specializing in the business of sports. The program is certified by UMass Amherst’s Mark H. McCormack Department of Sport Management, the World’s No.1 Program with over 40 years of extensive experience in designing and delivering Sports Management courses.
The Transformation Begins | Course Curriculum
The students pursuing the GISB Certificate in Sports Management program will have over 750 hours of classroom engagement broken up into 3 categories of courses: Foundation, Core Sports Courses and Special Modules.
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Behaviour & Culture
- Self Awareness & Leadership
- MS Office Proficiency
- Administration and Organisation of Sport
- Sports Law
- Sports as a Product
- Sports Finance & Accounting
- Market Research & Analytics / Sports Technology
- Sports Strategy
- Event, Venue & Facilities Management
- Broadcast, Media & Communication
- Athlete Development, Acquisition and Management
- Art of Negotiation
- Career Resources
- Building your own brand
- Effective CV and Cover Letter
- Acing the job interview
- Principles of leadership
- Sports Infrastructure
- Entrepreneurship in Sport
The Global Institute of Sports Business has affiliated with some of the top global and domestic sports organizations to further the
student experience through customized projects, case studies, guest lecturers and internship / placement opportunities.
The total tuition for the 15 month 20-unit program is INR 12 lakhs + taxes broken up into 4 instalments:
|INR 2 lakhs||Upon time of acceptance|
|INR 4 lakhs||Before course commences|
|INR 3 lakhs||2 months into the program|
|INR 3 lakhs||4 months into the program|
The fees payable above are exclusive of tax and tax will be charged extra as applicable.
Tuition Fees include the following:
- 5 Foundation Courses
- 20 Units of Sports Courses
- 100+ Hours of Content Delivered by Professors from UMass Amherst
- Multiple Live Projects and Industry Exposure Opportunities
- Ongoing Career Mentorship
- Complimentary Access to Industry Events
- Ground Transportation and Accommodation During International Study Trip to the UK
- Guaranteed Industry Internship (3 Months)
- Professional Placement Opportunities
Connect with Us
Our admissions officers are available to you to guide you through life at GISB and answer your specific questions about the experience.
They can help you connect to faculty and give you access to live webinars and other interaction opportunities.