Transform your Passion
into your Profession
The flagship program at the Global Institute of Sports Business is the GISB-ISDE Certificate in Sports Management course. This is a full-time 20-unit intensive, informative and experiential higher education course specializing in the business of sports. The program is certified by Madrid, Spain based Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economia (ISDE) which is a globally renown Law & Business School that has extensive experience in designing and delivering Sports Management courses throughout the world.
The Transformation Begins | Course Curriculum
GISB-ISDE Certificate in Sports Management students will have over 750 hours of classroom engagement broken up into 3 categories of courses: Foundation, Core Sports Courses and Special Module.
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Behaviour & Culture
- Awareness & Self - Development
- Decision Making
- MS Office Proficiency
- Sports Organization
- Sports Law
- Sports Product
- Sports Finance & Accounting
- Market Research & Analytics
- Sports Strategy
- Event, Venue & Facilities Management
- Broadcast, Media & Communication
- Athlete Acquisition & Management
- Art of Negotiation
- Retail Sales
The Global Institute of Sports Business has affiliated with some of the top global and domestic sports organizations to further the
student experience through customized projects, case studies, guest lecturers and internship / placement opportunities.
The total tuition for the 15 month 20-unit program is INR 12 lakhs + taxes broken up into 3 instalments:
|INR 2 lakhs||Upon time of acceptance|
|INR 6 lakhs||17th September, 2018|
|INR 4 lakhs||31st December, 2018|
The fees payable under are exclusive of tax and tax will be charged extra as applicable.
The above tuition fees includes the following:
- 5 Foundation Courses
- 20 Units of Sports Courses
- Transportation to and from Industry Day events
- Ground transportation and accommodation during International study trip
- Guaranteed internship opportunities
- Guaranteed 6 month paid professional work experience within the industry upon graduation (for a minimum of 50% of the batch)
Connect with Us
Our admissions officers are available to you to guide you through life at GISB and answer your specific questions about the experience.
They can help you connect to faculty and give you access to live webinars and other interaction opportunities.